(This is like the only picture from when we were dating!)1. Where did you meet?
Up in Salt Lake I was hanging out with a mutual friend and saw him across the table...I think we might have said all of two words to each other that night!
2. What was the first thought that went through your head when you met?
He is HOOOOTTTT!
3. Do you remember what was he wearing?
Jeans...zip up hoodie...and beanie...he always looks good in that combo!
4. Where was the first time you kissed this person?
On Shon & Gerkins infamous couch!
5. How did he/she ask you out?
We were at a friends house hanging out outside and he asked me if he should waste time hanging out with me or if I wanted to be his girlfriend...How romantical!
6. Where did you go for your first date?
Hmm...I think our first official "date" was with Shon and Kristin to Applebees for dinner
7.How long did you know this person before you became a couple?
About 2 months...and then exactly one year later we were married...crazy!
8. Has this person ever proposed to you?
Yes...he had Chinese food delivered and when we were done eating I opened my fortune cookie and the fortune inside of it was all typed up and said something along the lines of "The person sitting next to you wants to marry you and spend the rest of his life with you" Of course I cried...and said yes!
9. Do you and this person have kids together?
Yes...one beautiful (and spoiled) daughter
10. Have you ever broken the law with this person?
Haha...um...I have been in the car with him when we have been speeding does that count?
11. When was the first time you realized that you loved this person?
I don't remember the exact time. I just knew that after we had been dating seriously for a while that I wanted to spend the rest of my life with him!
12. Do you get along with any of the ex's of your partner?
Hmm...I know Lindsey and we get along does that count? I don't know any of the other ones!
13. Do you trust this person?
With all my heart
14. Do you see your partner in your future?
For forever
15. What's the most expensive thing this person has given you?
My engagement ring
16. What is one thing he/she does that gets on your nerves?
Nothing...except for laugh at me when I am trying to be in a bad mood...it totally ruins it!
17. What is the thing you do that gets on his/her nerves?
Probably saying I will watch a movie with him and then going to bed and falling asleep!
18. Where do you see each other 15 years from now?
Still together in a new house with more kids!
19. Will this person repost this?
Um...no he is anti any kind of posting!






7 comments:
Okay, that picture of you guys is so cute! And Emily, everything you say about him just shows how much you love him. It's adorable!
Interesting, so are you going to start working on those kids anything time soon.
To cute, we should get together and have sticky rice.
http://www.matiekay.blogspot.com/
this girl has some cute blog back grounds. not a whole lot of options, but she makes new ones often. and the best part is that all of your info stays put so you don't have to re-enter every time you are in the mood for a change.
Do you still have that dress??? Because you are one hot mama, and since we are going to be dressing up soon. It's only appropriate!
That cracks me up how he asked you out! You two are perfect together :) and Erika seems to be spoiled by the looks of her birthday pictures! Her party turned out really cute.
that's a really cool way to get proposed to... props to trent. :)
Post a Comment