• Home Tag
  • Familia Tag
  • Amigos Tag
  • Crafty Tag
  • Recipes Tag
  • Contact Me tag

Monday, February 4, 2008

Woah Scary!

Okay so one of the guys I work with put a map on his blog so he could see who was looking at his blog and so I decided to follow in his footsteps and I am getting hits from all over the globe!

Its now starting to freak me out thinking that all these random people know whats going on in my life, not that it is exciting at all! So if you are not a regular blog commenter let me know who you are! I am thinking I might switch to a private blog so if you want to still have access just send me your email address to:

soccergirl_88@hotmail.com

and I will add you to the list of okay viewers if I do decide to switch over! Hope everyone had a good superbowl weekend! I will try and post later about our festivities!

7 comments:

Morgan said...

yah, it can be a little scary when so many random people are reading your blog. i for sure want to be included in your invited readers list. i think you have my email already!!

Stephanie Salmon said...

Okay, so I just added that map to my blog and I'll see what I come up with. Somehow though, I really doubt very many people look at my blog. I guess that's what we all think though. Brandon's cousin was actually getting creepy calls from a guy who was checking out her blog. She's a photographer and is really pretty and has darling kids with lots of cute pictures of them on there. She had her phone number on her photography website and yeah, needless to say she switched to a private blog!

Ryan, Natalie and kids said...

That is way scary! And I don't really have anything that great to see on my blog...people are weird. Anyway, how do you check who is looking at your blog? I will email you. I have been meaning to for sometime anyway.

Hill said...

sent you mine. I will probably stick with my "ignorance is bliss" way of life and just pretend that only people I know are looking at my random bloggings. If I think about it too much I'll get too freaked out.

Hill said...

sent you mine. I will probably stick with my "ignorance is bliss" way of life and just pretend that only people I know are looking at my random bloggings. If I think about it too much I'll get too freaked out.

Haas Family said...

How do you do it?
Lanie

chelsea said...

that is very cool and scary at the same time!!

i guess this would be the right time to let you know i have been "blogger stalking you" haha.

your little girl is completely adorable and you and your family are a great example of faith and righteousness.

funny how things can change from high school, long time no see!