• Home Tag
  • Familia Tag
  • Amigos Tag
  • Crafty Tag
  • Recipes Tag
  • Contact Me tag

Wednesday, February 6, 2008

I Gotta Have One

I saw this on a friends blog tonight and was BUSTING up as I was watching it! I seriously couldn't stop laughing! I am hoping that my work can spring for one for my desk as I would definitely work more effectively if I had one of these!! Trent...if you are reading this I want one for my birthday so that when I am sitting at home trying to post on our blog I can get a work out at the same time!

-Enjoy-



2 comments:

Hill said...

I was laughing my butt off, that is funny. You have been quite the poster woman lately. Nice job on the cute steal of deal rug, and cute "meno" invites. "meno" that kills me.

Megan Erickson said...

hilarious! i put it on my blog too!