• Home Tag
  • Familia Tag
  • Amigos Tag
  • Crafty Tag
  • Recipes Tag
  • Contact Me tag

Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Yeah for Presents!

My parents sent Erika an early Valentines day present and she got it today. Usually when I get the mail I hand her one of the mailers that I usually just trash and she pretends to read it. When I handed her the package today her eyes got all big and said "Mine?" She then proceeded to shake the box like crazy until we pulled into the garage saying "Open it Mom Open it Mom". Once inside I opened one side of it and let her have her way with the box! She was super excited to find a Nemo lunch box and plate! (She is in LOVE with "Meno" incase you didn't already know!) My Dad had filled the lunch box with M&Ms so that it made the fun rattling noise. Here is a video of her! Please don't mind the Spiderman shirt and messy hair. She loves playing dress up at daycare and usually comes home wearing some random costume that I can't pull her out of!

No comments: