• Home Tag
  • Familia Tag
  • Amigos Tag
  • Crafty Tag
  • Recipes Tag
  • Contact Me tag

Monday, February 18, 2008

Presidents Day Sale

Trent and I have been saving our pennies for bedroom furniture for quite a while now. Everytime there is a holiday coming up we rip through the adds and see what kind of deals are going on. Most of the time the furniture that is on sale is well...on sale for a reason...its hideous! Well last night while searching through the RC Willey ad's (I love love RCW) we found a bedroom set for $499!! You can't beat $499 for a bed, matress, nightstands, and a dresser and mirror! Its not anything fancy but its perfect and totally us! I am so excited...it won't be delivered until Thursday (don't ask me how I am going to pull that one off with work and all) so we have a couple days to clean out or room and get it all spotless and ready for the new additions!

4 comments:

Stephanie Salmon said...

I'm so jealous! We've got a whole lot of nothing in our bedroom. Just a stupid queen mattress on a metal frame. We're borrowing my parents' dresser right now. :) But guess what, we're moving! So I think we have some other priorities first, like a washer and dryer and couches! Then maybe one day we'll buy a cool bedroom set. I'm happy for you!

Sean and Janet Eyring said...

I love it when the big, white RCW truck comes to my house......until the first payment bill comes!
Enjoy, it's not everyday you get to buy bedroom furniture.
Janet and I were married for almost 6 years and still had our bed propped up on cinderblocks before we got our set....oh the memories...

Hill said...

congrats, we bought our bed frame on pres day a few years ago, but we haven't been able to afford anything else to match it. Someday I'll have matching furniture.

Kris said...

Nice! I love it. I want to see pictures when you get it all put together in your room!