So this morning Trent and I woke up to crazy amounts of snow! Trent opened the the garage and the snow was almost to his waist which makes it very hard to back out of the garage! Now it didn't snow that much here but the wind rips like crazy through our neighborhood and for some reason it all likes to collect in front of our garage and in our backyard..lucky us! Here are some pictures of Trent and Erika trying to dig us out! By the time I got outside Trent was mostly done with it but hey I was busy decorating for Erika's birthday tomorrow so I had a good excuse to stay inside! 





Everywhere Erika goes...so goes Duke.
Just a couple of minutes ago (as I am trying to post pictures) I hear Trent climbing up the stairs and he says "Hey come see if I need stitches" I don't have a picture to document it yet but he split his lip open pretty good and its all swollen and purple! It doesn't need stitches but he is bleeding everywhere! I am not even going to get to make out with my hubby on valentines day...lame...Oh well at least we aren't rushing to the doctors so that his face can get stitched up!






3 comments:
Do I dare ask... What was he doing that he had a bloody lip!?
Jake wants if thats Trents or his daddy's 4wheeler? Happy Valentines Day!
What a cute dad, I love the picture of Duke following the 4 wheeler. Heelers are great for kids.
Post a Comment