• Home Tag
  • Familia Tag
  • Amigos Tag
  • Crafty Tag
  • Recipes Tag
  • Contact Me tag

Sunday, March 2, 2008

Quote of the Week and High School State Champs!

Me: You know this is your last Family Home Evening with us...how sad!


Lauren: It's not like I'm dying


Me: Well you are kind of




So here is the background we are done with FHE for the night and we are sitting around the stove top cooking our s'mores the non-camping season way and it dons on me that Lauren is moving to Vegas on Saturday and that her and Tyson won't be able to join us in our weekly FHE evening! I am sure this is only funny to those that were in attendance but I blog-called it (which in blogging world means I get to post about it and she doesn't) so here is my post...almost one week later...



Anyways...on to other things. Trent's cousin, Brandon, is a junior at Provo High School and plays on their basketball player. He is approx 6'9'' and he is a really good player. Provo was playing in the State Championships so we went up to Ogden on Friday and Saturday to cheer him on. We got there pretty early both days so that we could get nice comfy seats about 5 rows up from the court. Both games were really intense and very close! On Friday night Brandon was on fire and scored over half of their points and had a ton of awesome blocks and rebounds! Here are some pictures from those games.


In case you were wondering Provo did win both nights and so they won the State Championships again this year! Thats two years in a row so far! Oh and Trents aunt has never been married and has adopted 3 kids from around the world (Brandon being one of them obviously). Trent has always wanted a little son that can be an awesome basketball player so if we don't end up having boys then I am sure we will be adopting our future little NBA player!

I love this picture because you can really see the height difference!

5 comments:

Hill said...

We watched the last quarter of the saturday night game on t.v. That's where josh went to school. We saw josh's cousin on the front row screaming his guts out. I didn't know that was trents cousin playing or I would have watched closer instead of surfing the net.

Sean and Janet Eyring said...

That first picture looks like a boxing match.
Congrats to the home team.

Lindsey said...

Looks like you had fun... where did you jet off to last night?

Tyson and Lauren Davies said...

nice blog call. liked the comment about FHE. really im not dying even though sometimes it feels like it. :)

Mindy Sauther said...

Ryan wants to know if there are any colleges looking at Trent's cousin, other than BYU?