Here is a a survey dedicated to hubbies! Since they don't usually get much blog attention this is kind of nice! Thanks Hill!
Name? Mikel Trent Davies
How long have you been married? 3 years this summer
How long did you date? exactly 1 year to the date we got married...crazzzy!
How old is he? 28
Who eats more? We have our days...he definietly eats more pizza then I do!
Who said I love you first? Probably me...I am sucker
Who is taller? We are the exact same height
Who sings better? Psh..thats me for sure! At least I think I sing betterl! He doesn't sing at all so there is nothing to compare myself too!
Who is smarter? We are equally smart...we just have our areas that we are smarter in than the other!
Who's temper is worse? Oh me..I need to relax sometimes...Trent is so great he just helps me calm down and sometimes laughs at me so that I can see how irrational I am being!
Who does the laundry? Both...but he does it alot more than I do!
Who does the dishes? Both...but I do it more!
Who pays the bills? Me...I have it all saved in a spreadsheet though so if I were to die he would know what bills to pay, on what day, and how to pay them!
Who mows the lawn? Him
Who cooks dinner? Me...he can cook a mean grilled cheese though!
Who is more stubborn? Hmm..probably me again...man I have a lot to work on!
Who is the first to admit they are wrong? am I ever wrong? (haha I agree with Hillary's answer!)
Whose parents do you see more? His...mine live 2 states away!
Who has more friends?He does
Who has more siblings? Me (I beat him by 1!)
Who wears the pants? Him for sure! Sometimes I like to pretend like I wear them though. It makes me feel strong!






1 comment:
That was interesting, I didn't know that Trent was his middle name. I like the spread sheet things for bills, I need to do that cause if I die, josh is in trouble.
Post a Comment