• Home Tag
  • Familia Tag
  • Amigos Tag
  • Crafty Tag
  • Recipes Tag
  • Contact Me tag

Monday, February 18, 2008

Erika's Birthday Party

On Saturday night we had all the family over for Erika's 2nd birthday party. We ate some yummy enchiladas and salad and then watched Erika open her presents.

She got spoiled again like always!! She got lots of fun toys and clothes. Once she ripped open a present she would repeat over and over "Open it...please...open it" If it was clothes, shoes, etc she would immediately start stripping and put on her new clothes!
After opening presents we went downstairs and had a pinata. Erika wasn't too sure of everyone hitting her Nemo pinata at first but she warmed up!

Here she is at her picnic table coloring in her new HUGE coloring book!

After the pinata it was time for her Nemo cake! I don't know what her deal was but as soon as I lit her candle she started freaking out and wouldn't go near her cake!! Here are some pictures of her about 4 feet away from her cake trying to blow out her candles. As well as some pictures of me trying to scoot her closer to the cake without her freaking out! In the end she got a little help blowing out the candle from other guests at the party.

Erika and Kyle relaxing in the banana chair after a long day of partying!!


5 comments:

Stephanie Salmon said...

Wow, so your family was here eh? Cool! Emily, you look so pretty in that green jacket. You really do!! Man, I miss you so much. We gotta plan something soon.

Megan Erickson said...

Looks like Erika had fun!!! Emma's 4th bday is tomorrow... we are having a party on sat. Hey what kind of bike did you get Erika I can't tell from the pics but it looks like a good size. We are looking for a bike for Dottie.

Hill said...

those cake pictures are too funny. She is such a girly girl in all of her dress ups, it's too cute.

Kris said...

Happy Birthday Erika! I love that she wears her tu-tu (sp?) everywhere. Someday I hope I get at least one girl! And ditto Steph's comments about looking pretty in green and getting together soon!

whitney said...

LOVE the tutu! such a cute kiddie.