• Home Tag
  • Familia Tag
  • Amigos Tag
  • Crafty Tag
  • Recipes Tag
  • Contact Me tag

Friday, February 15, 2008

Happy Birthday Erika!!


I can't believe my little girl is 2 years old today! It seriously feels like just last week that Trent and I were woken up at 4am by the hospital and we got up and rushed over so that we could welcome our little angel into the world. Everyday she gets smarter and cuter and sometimes I wish I could just keep her at this age forever!

We are having a family birthday party for her tomorrow so we are going to pretend like tomorrow is her birthday! Trent and I have been singing Happy Birthday to her all week and she sings along with us. But when you ask her whose birthday it is she will name off everyone but herself! If you ask her how old she is going to be she will hold up all her fingers and say "Three"! Here are some pictures of her in her birthday crown (or her "pretty" as she calls it!) and her tutu that I made her as an early b-day present!

4 comments:

Sean and Janet Eyring said...

She is a cute kid, and maybe one day she will wear a shirt!

Hill said...

That picture popped up and i busted up laughing. what a cute little silly girl, happy birthday!

Jazz Joyner Livingston said...

Happy Birthday Erica!!! Happy two years of Parenting Trent and Emily! Nothing says b-day like a tiara and a tutu!

Stephanie Salmon said...

It is weird that Erika is two already. And yes, we do need to get together sometime soon. This is getting kind of ridiculous! Kristi's boy is probably walking by now... :)