• Home Tag
  • Familia Tag
  • Amigos Tag
  • Crafty Tag
  • Recipes Tag
  • Contact Me tag

Monday, February 7, 2011

Superbowl

I look forward to the Superbowl every year. Not because of the game but because of two other big players. The commercials and the never ending food! Seriously I could live off chips & salsa and chip dips and these foods are overflowing on Superbowl Sunday!

This year the food didn't disappoint. The nice thing about being pregnant and sick like I am it means that I can eat as much Superbowl food as I want without worrying about it because I throw up every night before I go to bed like clockwork. Disgusting I know...but it's true!

The commercials on the other hand...disappointing. There were only two that were on my LOVE IT list.

The first one...little Darth Vader:



And the second one is Love Hurts:



It's a good thing that the game was actually enjoyable to make up for the lame commercials and half time show!

1 comment:

Katie and Matt said...

Chech out Kennedy's cake on my blog! I did a Mickey theme for her and I think it came out super cute. I wanted a Mickey shaped one too, but couldn't find a pan. I'd be happy to help you if you want :)