Your Favorite Musician
I don't play favorites and never have really had an all time favorite musician. Instead I like all kinds of music (except country) and have different genres of music that fit my different moods. I love that songs/bands remind me of certain times in my life or people in my life. For instance:
This reminds me of a road trip to Cali Trent and I took right after we were married. For some reason we were stuck on listening to their songs over and over and trying to figure out exactly what they were trying to sing about...some of the lyrics were very cryptic!
Bob Marley
Once again another road trip with friends this time! We listened to Bob Marley cd's while driving through the hills of Malibu with the windows rolled down and the music turned up high!
Cake

Man...these are all turning out to be roadtrips! This one was a roadtrip when I was in high school with my cousin Mindy to So Cal. Everytime I hear a song off this cd I remember us trying to get in one more hour at the beach before coming home and ending up falling asleep on the beach and getting FRIED! Ahh...good times!
Of course there are lots of other songs that remind me of seasons or specific times in my life. It would take forever to go into all of them but I can guarantee that almost every song brings up some kind of memory for me!
The Eagles
Reminds me of my Dad. Boat trips out on the lake during the summer. Road trips with the family. Have you ever heard of the Eagles Hotel California being used to test the loudness of a new surround sound? Well ask my Dad to perform it for you!
Three Days Grace
Reminds me of my Dad. Boat trips out on the lake during the summer. Road trips with the family. Have you ever heard of the Eagles Hotel California being used to test the loudness of a new surround sound? Well ask my Dad to perform it for you!Three Days Grace
This reminds me of a road trip to Cali Trent and I took right after we were married. For some reason we were stuck on listening to their songs over and over and trying to figure out exactly what they were trying to sing about...some of the lyrics were very cryptic!Bob Marley
Once again another road trip with friends this time! We listened to Bob Marley cd's while driving through the hills of Malibu with the windows rolled down and the music turned up high!Cake

Man...these are all turning out to be roadtrips! This one was a roadtrip when I was in high school with my cousin Mindy to So Cal. Everytime I hear a song off this cd I remember us trying to get in one more hour at the beach before coming home and ending up falling asleep on the beach and getting FRIED! Ahh...good times!
Of course there are lots of other songs that remind me of seasons or specific times in my life. It would take forever to go into all of them but I can guarantee that almost every song brings up some kind of memory for me!






1 comment:
I am happy to see CAKE on the list. For that- you will receive a copy of the new album in the mail next week. I remember this trip well- we did get fried!
Post a Comment