Are you wondering where Day 7 went? Well I skipped it...on purpose! It was supposed to be :
Your Dream WeddingOkay seriously who made up this blog challenge? Don't they realize that most bloggers are mother's with children! I'm not having any more 1st dates....I already had my wedding...what on Earth!
With that being said...I am moving on to Day 8!
With that being said...I am moving on to Day 8!
A Song to Match Your Mood
This song always puts me in a happy mood which definitely fits my mood today! I woke up this morning to a beautiful (and yummy!!) breakfast waiting for me all laid out on the table nicely! He even put my milk in the freezer so it was nice and ice cold..just the way I love it! All my clothes I had piled up in front of the laundry room had been washed and were laying out to dry. The car was warmed up and the snow cleaned off it. The driveway was shoveled...all the way down to the road! I'm not going to lie...I sat and ate my eggs and cried (tears of joy). I seriously have the most amazing husband ever!
Happy Thursday Everyone!!






No comments:
Post a Comment