• Home Tag
  • Familia Tag
  • Amigos Tag
  • Crafty Tag
  • Recipes Tag
  • Contact Me tag

Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Day 12 - Blog Challenge

A Photograph of the Town You Live In


We have been living in Spanish Fork for the last 6 years (well my husband has been in or around Spanish Fork his whole life!) Our home is currently up for sale and as soon as it is sold and we find out where Trent has been accepted to school we will be moving for the first time since we have been married. Here's hoping that the house doesn't sell in July when I will be 8 months pregnant!

Everything is really up in the air right now but we have loved living in Spanish Fork. We live just at the mouth of the canyon so on the far city limits and we love the area. Lexi and Erika love going outside and seeing the deer hanging out in our front yard!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Emily,

I've loved all these "blog challenge" posts you've been doing .. I'm just really bad at leaving comments. =o) I've been reading them every day though. It's fun to get to know people through their blogs. I might have to steal the idea for myself. Where has Trent applied for school? You guys gonna come out this way? =o) Hope everything goes well and he gets accepted where he wants and you guys find a great place to live. Take care!