(I am doing Day 10 today because I know I won't blog over the weekend!)
A Photo of Your Favorite Place To Eat
A Photo of Your Favorite Place To Eat
Kind of a bad question to ask a pregnant woman. Of course my all time favorite place to eat is PF Changs.
But I also have close runner-ups like In-N-Out
Cafe Rio
and La Salsa...seriously this place has a salsa bar. It really should be called La Emily.
Man my mouth is watering and I am super hungry now. My peanut butter and jelly sandwich isn't looking so hot anymore!
But I also have close runner-ups like In-N-Out
Cafe Rio
and La Salsa...seriously this place has a salsa bar. It really should be called La Emily.

Man my mouth is watering and I am super hungry now. My peanut butter and jelly sandwich isn't looking so hot anymore!






No comments:
Post a Comment