What Is In Your Makeup Bag
I should have taken a picture but this will have to do! If you know me then you know I keep it simple when it comes to makeup! My makeup bag is small...and works perfectly! Here is what you would find if you opened my little bag!
1. MAC Eyeshadow...love it! And for me it lasts forever. I have about 4 of my favorite shades and that's all I need to keep me happy!
2. Healthy Glow Bronzer... a must need for this pasty girl (especially in the winter). Without bronzer I would look like a walking zombie
3. Mascara...nothing expensive here. I LOVE the CoverGirl line and alternate between this one and the yellow container of lash blast
4. ELF Liquid Eyeliner...Seriously this stuff costs $1 and works as well as the $5 bottle. It doesn't last as long but still I could buy two of them and they would last as long as the more expensive one!
5. Liplicious Lip Gloss...Found this beauty at Bath & Body works years ago and always keep a stock of it. I don't do lipstick but love this lip gloss because it gives my lips a little tint if needed. I own the bottom two colors plus a clear sparkly one that is lime flavored and so delicious!
6. MAC Brushes...Love them! I don't own all of the ones below just a couple different eye ones
7. And last but not least...Q-tips...
Pretty exciting huh?!
1. MAC Eyeshadow...love it! And for me it lasts forever. I have about 4 of my favorite shades and that's all I need to keep me happy!

2. Healthy Glow Bronzer... a must need for this pasty girl (especially in the winter). Without bronzer I would look like a walking zombie

3. Mascara...nothing expensive here. I LOVE the CoverGirl line and alternate between this one and the yellow container of lash blast

4. ELF Liquid Eyeliner...Seriously this stuff costs $1 and works as well as the $5 bottle. It doesn't last as long but still I could buy two of them and they would last as long as the more expensive one!

5. Liplicious Lip Gloss...Found this beauty at Bath & Body works years ago and always keep a stock of it. I don't do lipstick but love this lip gloss because it gives my lips a little tint if needed. I own the bottom two colors plus a clear sparkly one that is lime flavored and so delicious!

6. MAC Brushes...Love them! I don't own all of the ones below just a couple different eye ones

7. And last but not least...Q-tips...

Pretty exciting huh?!






No comments:
Post a Comment