My Idea of a Perfect First Date
This one is a little on the tougher side since I already had my last first date!! Our first date was actually a double date to Applebee's with some friends. The first night we hung out together just the two of us though we watched Joe Dirt...bahaha!! You're My Lucky Meteor..Right On! Everytime we watch that movie I remember that night 7 years ago!
Anyways...since I don't plan on having any more first date's I am going to alter this to my idea of a perfect date! So my perfect date is leaving the two hooligans (I mean our well mannered daughters) home with a babysitter...
Going to eat at PF Changs with my hubby...
After we are done stuffing our faces with lettuce wraps and rice we will head over to the movies and see something that isn't animated or made by Disney...
This perfect date would end with just me and Trent browsing the aisles at the grocery store. Call me crazy but I love going grocery shopping with him!
And that my friends is a perfect date!

Anyways...since I don't plan on having any more first date's I am going to alter this to my idea of a perfect date! So my perfect date is leaving the two hooligans (I mean our well mannered daughters) home with a babysitter...
Going to eat at PF Changs with my hubby...
After we are done stuffing our faces with lettuce wraps and rice we will head over to the movies and see something that isn't animated or made by Disney...
This perfect date would end with just me and Trent browsing the aisles at the grocery store. Call me crazy but I love going grocery shopping with him!
And that my friends is a perfect date!






No comments:
Post a Comment