• Home Tag
  • Familia Tag
  • Amigos Tag
  • Crafty Tag
  • Recipes Tag
  • Contact Me tag

Monday, February 28, 2011

Day 15 - Blog Challenge

Something You Don't Leave the House Without

My water bottle. Seriously I can't go anywhere without it. I keep an empty one in my purse in case I happen to leave without one and I have a spare one in my drawer at work in case I forget one there as well! (And yes they all look like this. We have like 6 of these cups!)


Diapers & Wet Wipes
My Purse...of course!

My Phone
and a package of gum. If I start to feel nauseous I just pop in a piece of gum and chew for a couple minutes and the feeling is gone! Let's just say I have gone through a lot of gum in the last 4 months!!


No comments: