• Home Tag
  • Familia Tag
  • Amigos Tag
  • Crafty Tag
  • Recipes Tag
  • Contact Me tag

Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Sleeping Beauties

I love watching my little girls sleeping. They look so sweet and innocent laying there. And of course Erika usually has something wrapped around her head and a pile of books next to her. Check out this cute flower bum...And of course Lexi Lou looks like an angel too! This is how Erika used to sleep when she was a baby too...with her arms stretched out above her head. I should find a picture to compare.

Goodnight everyone...2 more days until the weekend we can do it!

2 comments:

Hill said...

did you mean to put a comma in there or did you really want to say that there is "two more days til the weekend we can do it" and if so, what is it? :)

Trent & Emily Davies said...

Bahaha....sorry my punctuation was off...I just meant that we can make it through the rest of this week!