• Home Tag
  • Familia Tag
  • Amigos Tag
  • Crafty Tag
  • Recipes Tag
  • Contact Me tag

Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Happy 4 Months Old Alexis!

I can't believe that is has been 4 months since we welcomed this sweet little angel into our family. Where has the time gone? Alexis has been a wonderful baby since day one. Lately she hasn't been sleeping very well but for the most part she is such a joy to have in our family. There is nothing better than waking up and rolling over to see her smiling face in her bassinet. All you have to do is just look at her and her whole face lights up and she gets the biggest cheesiet grin on her face. It just melts my heart.

She is at a fun stage now and shows more and more of her personality everyday. She loves when Erika talks and sings to her. She can sit in her jumper and Erika will dance around her and she just follows Erika's face. Erika has been an awesome big sister and will entertain her with toys. If Alexis starts crying Erika will run over to her and start rubbing her cheeks and say "Its okay sweetie. Don't cry" or like last night while we were eating dinner Alexis started crying and Erika says "Oh honey I know...its okay don't cry" (Usually if Alexis cries it means she is super hungry and I have put off too long feeding her so I usually say "I know you're hungry honey I'm coming")Alexis' new tricks are rolling from her stomach to her back and from her back to her side. She loves sleeping on her side. If she is ever fussy I just give her one of her soft blankets and she will grab it and pull it right up next to her cheek and fall asleep almost instantly. She is now realizing that she has a tongue and it is always sticking out. Erika gets mad and tells me "Mom, Alexis is being naughty. She is sticking out her tongue"...I haven't quite gotten Erika to understand that Alexis doesn't know what she is doing is naughty. Just like I haven't gotten Erika to understand that Alexis doesn't really have control over her hands yet and so she didn't mean to smack you in the face!

Another thing she does now is blow bubbles and drool EVERYWHERE! She is such a slobber guts! She talks alot and always is so happy. I feel so blessed to have had such easy babies. Of course my pregnancies are miserable so maybe thats why my kids are so good!

We love you Lexi Lou!

1 comment:

Lindsey said...

She is adorable, the time really does fly, she is so big already! It kills me how the little ones love their older siblings from such a young age, Livi just beams when she sees my kids! And Erika telling you that you were going to make her late, that kills me.