Her husband Tyson is serving in the Army and is over in Afghanistan right now. A family friend gave her these cute bibs...so sweet! 



I got some little foam curlers and wanted to try them out on Erika last night...what a joke. This morning she woke up and had ripped 5 of them out of her hair and had the hair still attached to the curlers. This little girl doesn't have any hair to spare! We won't be doing this again anytime soon!









2 comments:
I'm impressed that she left them on all night. I remember trying to sleep in those things, blah.
Mackenzie and Brooklyn used to wear those sponge curlers when they were little. Brought back a lot of fun memories for me seeing Erika in them. Before you know it Erika will be styling her own hair and will have more of an attitude then she does today! So enjoy these precious little girl years! I miss them so much!
Post a Comment