• Home Tag
  • Familia Tag
  • Amigos Tag
  • Crafty Tag
  • Recipes Tag
  • Contact Me tag

Saturday, June 27, 2009

Card Club

Right before Alexis was born I joined a card club with some family and friends in Spanish Fork. Once a month we exchange cards. Its been fun to dig out all my scrapbook junk and start making stuff again. Of course I can really only do it when Erika is sleeping so my time is limited but its been fun to come up with creations. Here are some cards that I have made so far:


On a side note...Erika's a major dork...I think she must get it from her Dad (just kidding Trent...we all know she gets it from me!) I try to take a picture of her and this is what I get...what a nerd:


5 comments:

The Fab 4 From Washington said...

Erika cracks us up. She looks like a sassy teenager already! Cute cards Emily. We need another Smith Family reunion so all the ladies can make cards together. My card stash is almost gone!

Tyson and Lauren Davies said...

i think she is getting those poses right out of Harley book. haha

but they're funny pictures.

Tyson and Lauren Davies said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Brooke said...

Erika is hilarious! Hailey is going to have the exact same attitude. Really cute ideas for cards by the way. I just started a card group to get me motivated to start making cards again so I'll have to steal ideas from you!

Kris said...

I love your cards! You are so stinkin' creative! And Erika's pictures are full of attitude!