• Home Tag
  • Familia Tag
  • Amigos Tag
  • Crafty Tag
  • Recipes Tag
  • Contact Me tag

Friday, June 12, 2009

Weekend Time!!

Today feels like it was a Saturday. We have been at wedding festivities all day long! Ricky Fifita & Sara Pierce got hitched today. Trent went to the temple with them while I went to work and then he picked me and the girls up and we headed over to the luncheon. It was a Tongan affair so there was lots of food and dancers. It was so much fun! If I had to do the whole wedding thing over I would have a party like that! Erika was loving watching the dancers! Erika had fun running around with Aurora and trying to collect as many leis as she could fit around her neck!
Yesterday we got the mail and we had a package from our good family friends the Wilkes. They are serving a mission in Africa right now and even though they are crazy busy trying to keep up with their mission they took the time to think of our family and send this cute little giraffe toy for Alexis! I don't know who likes it more...Alexis or Erika! Erika keeps taking it away from her and telling me "Mom she can't play with this until she is big like me" Thanks Brad & Karen for the gift! Alexis has officially marked her territory by slobbering all over it!



No comments: