What a nightmare...end result was that the chocolate was way to hot and was melting the oreo before I could get it covered in chocolate. Not to mention that there were still actual chunks of vanilla chips still un-melted. Don't ask me how that happened...totally hideous. Trent just laughed when he saw round 1.Did a little research on the internet (I love technology) and please see exhibit #2 for the next round of desserts:
They actually look delicious! I can't wait to test them out once they set up!! The moral of the story: Don't give up after the first try no matter how frustrated and upset you are. Have a little patience and try again!






6 comments:
Good job, they look delish
SEnd me the recipe please. mrcdavies2@yahoo.com
THEY LOOK SOOOOOOO GOOD!!
they look soooo good! i want the recipe to make for jack's preschool teachers....will you post it or e-mail it to me? thanks!
Way to persevere! My wife said that you can make your own double-boiler with a glass container over a saucepan of boiling water. Maybe that would work!
They do look good (well, exhibit 2 does!)
Wow, those look very good. Send the recipe this way. We will have to try making them too. I don't think they will make it to neighbors houses though!
Whoa! Round 2 looks so professional! Round 1 looks like what mine would turn out like. :o) What a chef you are!! They look delicious and sinful!
Post a Comment