• Home Tag
  • Familia Tag
  • Amigos Tag
  • Crafty Tag
  • Recipes Tag
  • Contact Me tag

Sunday, December 21, 2008

Crazy Child

Erika was being totally cheesy after church today so I took advantage of her smiling and laughing and got out the camera. Here is our little goofball...or a "silly goose" as she has recently started calling us...


4 comments:

Amanda said...

she is the cutest little girl!! :) I love cheese ball moments. they are the best!

Hill said...

Those are so cute. I love her little dress.

Tyson and Lauren Davies said...

those are fun pictures. Congrats on a new sister in law soon!

Lindsey said...

How did I miss your post about your blood pressure??! I hope it goes down, I know all too clearly how quickly that can go very wrong! If they tell you to stay in bed you are going to have to. Let me know if you need any help with Erika, we have several crazy toddlers around here, we probably wont even notice one more. She does look so sweet in her Christmas dress.