
We just got back from the Provo b-ball game against Salem. Provo KILLED them! The score was something like 72-20 at the end of the 4th quarter. It was still fun to watch them show off and get some awesome dunks! Trent's Mom ordered shirts for everyone so they would be ready for the game so we all had on matching white shirts that say "Davies 32" on the back. Even the kids had them. There was a lot of family there supporting him so it was fun to see the whole line of us decked out in our Davies gear!

I know this one is blurry but Erika was having a blast dancing around to the music and we couldn't get her to hold still for two seconds to take a picture...if you look close you can see my ever expanding belly...lucky you...
1 comment:
That's so cute! I love the shirts! How fun!! I'm glad you guys are able to go watch him. It's kinda fun being related to such an awesome basketball player, huh? :) (Though that's not the only reason I'm glad we're related! haha)
Post a Comment