• Home Tag
  • Familia Tag
  • Amigos Tag
  • Crafty Tag
  • Recipes Tag
  • Contact Me tag

Friday, December 19, 2008

I'm So Excited...I Just Can't Hide It...

I have been bursting at the seams the past couple weeks but I promised Mike I would wait to blog about this until it was for sure....my little bro is engaged!!! Mike drove down to So Cal today and surprised Jessica and proposed and she said yes!! I couldn't be more happy for the two of them. Married life is awesome and you can tell they belong together!! Not only does Jessica make my brother extremely happy but she can take his sarcasm and quirky-ness and dish it right back at him so mad props to her for putting up with him!!
Don't they just make the cutest couple ever?Anyways just wanted to post something about this big day for them! I would give the juicy details about the proposal but I would probably start tearing up again...it was so sweet...and I am extremely emotional right now being prego and all! Trent and I couldn't be happier with Mike's decision for an eternal companion and are excited to have her as part of our family!

We love you guys!!

3 comments:

Nor Cal Fun & Sun Family said...

Can't believe you have this on your blog already....the news is right off the press!! What a great day! I am so excited you will finally have your sister! (on the Smith side anyway!!) Jess is great...we are lucky to have Trent & Jessica in our family!!!

Morgan said...

oh my gosh, i can't believe michael is getting married. that is so exciting. they do look like such a cute couple. congrats to them!

Amanda said...

NO WAY!!! I am so excited for Mike and have seriously been waiting for this to happen!? Could he have taken any longer, I mean really?

Congratulations for you and your family!:)