• Home Tag
  • Familia Tag
  • Amigos Tag
  • Crafty Tag
  • Recipes Tag
  • Contact Me tag

Sunday, December 14, 2008

Let it Snow...Let it Snow...Let it Snow

We have been waiting for a month for it to snow...and actually stick to the ground...so that we could take family pictures and it finally happened this weekend so we took full advantage. I'm not going to put them all on because then it will ruin the surprise of our christmas card!! There were alot of good ones though here are some of my other favoritesPoor Erika kept playing in the snow so after a while she was just bawling because her hands hurt they were so cold!

6 comments:

Hill said...

Those are all so cute. I love the first one, with trent and erika on the bridge. so cute.

Stephanie Salmon said...

Your pictures are way cute. I love the snowflakes falling down on your blog too. They look real good with the pictures. :)

Lindsey said...

I like the one of her peeking down on you guys smooching, that is so cute!

bre said...

Cute! I love the first one of Trent and Erika. And you are so cute with your pregnant little belly!

Tyson and Lauren Davies said...

i freakin love the winter picture of the family especially the bridge. So much fun

Anonymous said...

Very cute!!
kristie