1. Do you like hot chocolate or egg nog?Hot Chocolate for sure..egg nog is disgusting
2. Does Santa wrap presents or just put them under the tree?
Puts them somewhere in the living room with our stockings
3. Colored or white lights on tree/house?
White lights. Whats up with all the neon colored lights this year?
4. When do you put up your decorations?
The weekend after Turkey Day
5. What is your favorite holiday dish?
Hmm...not really a holiday dish but my Mom always makes Texas Toast on Christmas morning...soooo good!
6. What is your favorite holiday memory from your childhood?
The year that we did a sub-4-santa type deal and delivered presents and got to see the faces on the little kids as we all walked in to their empty homes with arms full of presents...makes you remember the real reason of the season.
7. Do you open a gift on Christmas eve?
Haha...yes we do! Trent's favorite...pjs!!
8. How do you decorate your Christmas tree?
This year I threw on whatever was in the box...not much in the mood for decorating I guess!!
9. Snow! Love it or dread it?
Neither really...now that we have 4WD I don't mind having to drive in it and its nice to have it look like a white Christmas everywhere!
10. Do you remember your favorite gift?
I can't think of one specific thing...I get something every year that I love!
11. What is the most important thing about the holidays for you?
Getting together with lots of family and just hanging out and eating and enjoying everyones company.
12. What is your favorite Holiday dessert?
These chocolate cookies rolled in powdered sugar my mom makes...yuuuummm...and English Toffee
13. What tops your tree?
A star
14. Which do you prefer: giving or receiving?
I'm not gonna lie, a little of both! It is a lot of fun though when you think you have found the perfect gift that people aren't expecting that you hope they love!!
15. What is your favorite Christmas song?
Anything that Erika sings along to...so this year it includes Santa Claus is Coming to Town, The Little Drummer Boy, and Walking in a Winter Wonder Land.
16.Candy canes?
Ehh..not really...Erika got one in Primary yesterday that was the fruity kind and it was actually pretty good...still made me sick after I ate it though!
17. Secret Santa?
So much fun
18. Favorite Christmas movie?
Mickeys Christmas Carol...Tiny Tim always makes me cry...such a sweet little boy!
19. Can you ice skate?
Meaning can I put on ice skates and stand on ice...yes...actually moving around the skating rink is a whole other story!
20. Have you experienced a Christmas miracle?
I think its a miracle that Erika hasn't touched my nativity set ONCE this month and its right at her eye level...does that count?
You're turn. Tag, your it!







No comments:
Post a Comment