• Home Tag
  • Familia Tag
  • Amigos Tag
  • Crafty Tag
  • Recipes Tag
  • Contact Me tag

Wednesday, December 10, 2008

My Pretty Ballerina

Erika is OBSESSED with dancing, cheerleading, gymnastics and most of all pretending to be a ballerina. Every night she comes out of her room with some crazy outfit on and starts dancing for us. So we turned on some of the music channels on tv and let her do her thing. Of course all the good moves were not caught on camera. Here is what we did catch though. Tonights outfit consisted of an old swimsuit that barely fits her (hence the major wedgie) two mismatched socks, and old shoes that she calls her ballet shoes because she can go on tip toes with them on and don't forget the batman band-aids on both knees. My daughter is quite the fashionista!

9 comments:

Hill said...

That girl kills me. she is always up to something. I love the outfit, don't you wish that you could throw on any old thing and feel like you were so beautiful.-

Shari Davis said...

That is hilarious!! Because Lilli does that exact same thing! Oh my goodness! Erika is just too cute! I hope you're feeling good. Hang in there. I'm thinking of you and I know you feel!

bre said...

Haha! How funny is that!? she is so cute!

Melissa Tupou said...

That is pretty dang cute!

Anonymous said...

My favorite is the band-aids on both knees!

Emily Frame said...

is she doing the balance beam in that video? get her into gymanstics, she'll make you big bucks in summer olympics 2020

Tyson and Lauren Davies said...

ok erika is totally a cutie. But my main reason for posting was I see you moved your television to the opposite wall. That seems COOL!

Stephanie Salmon said...

Is it mean to say she reminds me of the movie "Superstar!" in that second picture? :) I mean it in the nicest way possible. She looks so serious.

Ashley Garbe Smith said...

She is such a girl! By the way, I love the snowflake effect on your blog! Hope you are feeling well. Hopefully we'll see you on Christmas Eve.