When we got there Trent hiked up the hill and put out targets for us to shoot at. Check out how deep the snow is!
Here is Trent and I shooting the guns. Just wanted to brag a little...I hit one of the targets with my first shoot with Trent's Dad's pistol...wohoo! Of course I was a little deaf after that and it took a while for the ringing to stop but it was fun!
Trent talked Erika into trying one of the guns with him. Look at her she looks so professional looking down the scope!
Here she is after she shot the gun "Wow that was fun!!" After that it was all Trent could do to get a chance to shoot the gun without having her want to help!
Here she is shooting the pistol with Papa. That gun was a little louder but she still had fun. Guess she isn't scared of guns anymore...look out world here she comes!







6 comments:
Love the picture of your preggo belly and a pistol. haha. watch out!
I was going to say the same thing...
dido star916
funny!
you look hilarious with the big baby belly shooting a gun.
love all the post lately. Especially the part where you say that you have been sleeping in with erika till noon. Thats totally normal for me these days. But it helps that it doesn't get light till 10ish! I can't wait for my memory foam when I get to cali.its amazing how uncomfortable you can get so soon.
That pregnant lady with a gun picture is hilarious! Erika looks like she had fun learning how to shoot. I have never even held a gun before.
Okay so the pic of Erika with Papa..I picture this being the ending scene of a horror movie, and Erika looks over Papa's arm with the evil smirk and then laughs as she shoots the gun... this scene would be after the police can't figure out who is committing all the crimes in Spanish Fork! End Scene!
Post a Comment