Well yesterday I had her get the mail again and this time there was a box for her! I told her to grab it out of the box. She kept huffing and puffing and saying "I can't its to heaaaaavvvy" I tell her to stop whining and just pick up the box. She says again "I can't its way too heaaavy for me I'm just little" Okay you have to understand that sometimes this child won't pick up a blanket off the ground because its too heeeaaaavy so I figured she was just whining for no reason. I go to grab the box out with one hand and find that it really is heavy...heck the box probably weighed as much as Alexis!!! Ooppps!! Go ahead and send the Bad Mother of the Year Award to me!!
When we got in the house Erika and Alexis started ripping open the box as fast as they could. Erika wasn't too happy that Lexi has gotten old enough to know when she is being left out of something fun so she had her fingers and hands right in there trying to open the box and pull out stuff!
Erika opened this and said "Oh Mom its beautiful. Where did Nanny & Papa get it? Did they buy it at Home Depot" She is on this kick lately where she wants to know where we buy EVERYTHING. She kept asking me where the Easter Bunny got her earrings from and I kept telling her that he just made them. She would think about it for a second and then look at me and say "I bet he got them at Wal-Mart"
Here Lexi is reading her new book. This girl loves books. Mostly she loves trying to rip them apart but these sturdy board books can withstand it!
I don't think she has any idea what bubbles are but she LOVED this present! She was carrying them around all afternoon.
Here Erika is telling me that Nanny told her that she could eat 5 marshmallow bunnies before dinner. See I told you she had a problem with lying...
Lexi was in heaven pulling out all the surprises from her Easter bag!
YEAH FOR PRESENTS!! Erika held up everything she got and told me what it was. 
They also got a matching outfit that they can wear during the summer and Erika holds them both up and looks at me and says "Nanny is silly...she bought me two of the same things!" I had a hard time explaining to Erika that not everything in the box was for her. That poor girl was the only child for way too long!
Later that night I turned off the lights down our hallway and turned on the flashlights for the girls and they had a blast in the dark playing with them! Erika would move the flashlight and Lexi would try to catch it and then they would both start busting up laughing. It was hilarious!
A Big Thanks to Nanny & Papa for the fun treats and presents!!!









4 comments:
Oh soooo cute!! Thanks for sharing!! Give them a big hug from us!!
We are sitting here in Cannon Beach,Oregon camping and I just read your blog entry to steve and we are both busting up laughing! You should write a book Emily! Erika cracks us up! Thanks for the entertainment!
Seriously, you have got a funny one on your hands. I laugh out loud many times when reading your blog.
I am still laughing about Erika saying Nanny told her she could eat 5 marshmallow bunnies before dinner. That's hilarious! It was so good to see you guys on Easter!
Post a Comment