• Home Tag
  • Familia Tag
  • Amigos Tag
  • Crafty Tag
  • Recipes Tag
  • Contact Me tag

Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Party Night

On Friday night after the bowling party we had everyone over to our house. I cooked up some of that famous Cafe Rio Pork and we all stuffed our faces with Cafe Rio salads and burritos. I love cooking this meal because it is super easy and a little bit of meat goes a long way! Not to mention that it tastes super good!

After dinner we all took turns playing a little Guitar Hero (well some of us played Piano Hero but that's a whole different story!)Sorry these are the only two pictures I took and they are kind of crappy...oh well you get the picture! After rocking out to Guitar Hero we sent the kids downstairs to the toy room with treats and drinks and popped in a movie so that us big kids could play games. We played Battle of the Sexes and had so much fun! I seriously could play games for hours if someone would play with me!! Of course the guys won but it was fun playing anyways. It was a fun night filled with eating...playing....more eating...and more playing!

1 comment:

chelsea said...

I've never been to Cafe Rio but heard SO much about it! Where's the recipe?!