• Home Tag
  • Familia Tag
  • Amigos Tag
  • Crafty Tag
  • Recipes Tag
  • Contact Me tag

Thursday, April 22, 2010

Proud Big Sister

My little brother Kyle (who isn't so little anymore he towers about a foot over me!) became an Eagle Scout last night! Since my Mom hasn't blogged in almost a year I thought I would share the good news with the blog world for her!! Here are some pictures of his big night:

For his Eagle Project he helped design and built billboards with his High School's mascot on them and welcome signs and placed them at the pool at his High School. I still can't believe my baby brother is growing up so fast!! And isn't he good looking too! He is going to be quite the catch for some lucky girl when he decides to settle down and get married!

Congrats Kyle we are so proud of you and all the hard work you have put into this so that you could become an Eagle Scout!

1 comment:

Amanda said...

is it weird that I love hearing about eagle scout projects!? i really hope to have a little boy some day. way to go Kyle!