• Home Tag
  • Familia Tag
  • Amigos Tag
  • Crafty Tag
  • Recipes Tag
  • Contact Me tag

Wednesday, March 31, 2010

SummerTime & The Livin's Easy

New hair color...check.
New hairstyle...check.
New tan...double check.
Stupid blurry phone picture....check.

Now all I need is for warm weather to be here!(I really do look tanner its just snowy and freezing cold outside so this picture doesn't do the tan justice!)

6 comments:

Stephanie Salmon said...

The hair looks AWESOME!!! Can't wait for summer.

Stephanie Salmon said...

PS. It was ridiculous how far I had to scroll down on your blog to see a picture of your old hair color and style. Post more pictures of you!!!!

Hill said...

Cute tan and hair!

Lindsey said...

You look great blonde! Hoping for warm weather too!

Josh and Michelle said...

Marlee just looked over and said cute! I agree looks good Em.

Mr. and Mrs. Smith said...

LOOKING GOOD!!! LOVE THE HAIR!! LOVE THE TAN!! LOVE YOU!