I picked up a workout DVD I have heard nothing but good reviews about and figured I would start doing that...and its been amazing! I do it in the early afternoon when Lexi goes down for her afternoon nap and Erika usually works out with me! She is a great motivator and reminds me that I need to do my workout DVD if I haven't done it yet that day!!
The first three days my legs were like jello and I seriously wanted to cry every time I sat on the potty because it hurt to stand back up! Or every time I had to walk up stairs...mind you we live in a two story house!! I stuck with it though and I can successfully say that at the end of Day 6 I feel a little sore but I can function without looking like I am waddling like a lady in her last trimester of pregnancy!!
PS...I have already lost 1lb...not too shabby considering I am doing "The Shred" workout on the lowest level with the least amount of weights!! Yesterday I pumped it up to 5lb weights and my arms are hating me now! I haven't changed any of my eating habits except for I don't eat anything past 8:30 pm. If I feel hungry I just grab my water bottle and chug away!Today when I started my dvd Erika ran into her room and then came out wearing a t-shirt and some shorts like I do when I workout!
Then when I started to lift weights she ran over and picked up two babies and started doing the workout with them! We both are going to be in awesome shape if we can keep it up!!






5 comments:
way to go! keep it up!!
What is the name of the DVD? I need something to do at home... Good for you! I always feel so glad when I am sore, a nice sense of accomplishment!
Nice job Em. Ive been meaning to start working out too. I have the Biggest Loser for Wii and just cant seem to make myself start doing it. I really like working out,but I always feel like I have to Eat right too if I am gonna excersize. I just really dont want to eat right! Anyways, Nice job on losing a pound. I hadnt heard of the shred before I will have to look it up. My girls always want to join in too. Marlee thinks she can do yoga.
Go you! Getting into the habit (aka figuring out the time to do it) is the hardest part for me! what video are you using?
Way to go Emily! I've heard good things about that workout video. I'm like you, I know I need something I can do at home. I never keep up with going to the gym, it's too annoying.
Post a Comment