The other night I let her feed herself some of the homemade macaroni and cheese I made for Erika and I for dinner.
It was so cute to watch her get the macaroni scooped up on her spoon and then she would bring the spoon up close to her mouth (as in almost touching her lips close!)
and then she would use the other hand to pick the macaroni off the spoon and put it in her mouth! Hilarious!!Later that night Erika was coloring at the table and Lexi kept trying to pull the coloring book off the table and eat the paper off the crayons so I busted out the crayons she got for her birthday and got her, her own piece of paper and she was in heaven!
The paper and table took quite the beating though because she loved slamming the crayons down on the table over and over and over and seeing the smudge marks it left!






1 comment:
SHes so adorable, I love those jammies. So do you have a good Mac recipe? Ive been looking for a good one and have only found mediocre ones.
Post a Comment