
Erika is officially addicted to working out. The minute Lexi goes down for her afternoon nap Erika starts prepping the room so we can workout. She gets the weights out for me and her. Turns on the tv and dvd player. Turns on the fan. And gets out a sippy cup for me to put water in. Then she runs in her room and changes into a pair of shorts and a t-shirt so she can workout with me.

On Monday night I went shopping for some new workout clothes and had Erika come along with me. We were walking to the dressing room when she spotted some "workout" clothes for her too! She picked out a couple different styles and colors and then tried them on in the dressing room with me and picked out her own "workout" clothes! Hey for $2.00 I don't mind getting her an outfit too!

Now when its time to workout she goes and grabs her outfit and puts it on while I am changing too. So cute!
1 comment:
You're lucky to have her around to motivate you! I feel like that's what I need. :)
Post a Comment