Then we take a swing break and then we do another 4 laps around the park.
After we are done with our laps we head back to the playground and swing and play some more until Dad gets home and then we leave and go meet him at home. The first day we went I put Lexi in a swing and she screamed and tried to claw her way out of it.
Now she loves the swing and as soon as she sees one she starts walking toward it and pointing at it! Erika thought it was so much fun to play in the baby swings. She kept saying "Look Mom I can go as high as I want and I won't fall off the swing!"
Erika has mastered the art of kicking her legs out and back and being able to swing all by herself!! She was so proud of herself once she got it figured out and could go really high!
Lexi is perfectly content with just being pushed and having someone attack her with kisses when she swings near them!
Lexi also LOVES the slide. She would prefer to go down by herself then with her sister! So I set her on the top of the slide and she scoots her bum down until she starts sliding it is so cute!
She even knows to grab the side of the slide when she wants to stop sliding down.
Now if she could just master the art of climbing back up the slide like her sister does! She gets frustrated when her legs slide everywhere and she can't crawl up the slide!
Erika loves being able to climb up everything. She is such a monkey! She runs circles around us at the playground. She acts like a kid on Christmas morning she is so excited. 
Here is hoping that the weather will be good again soon so we can go back outside and play some more! Enough with the snowing already!!







1 comment:
aww, such a good mOm
It is so nice when they start doing some of the park stuff on their on. I always feel like such a dork climbing upi and going down the slide with the little ones
Post a Comment