• Home Tag
  • Familia Tag
  • Amigos Tag
  • Crafty Tag
  • Recipes Tag
  • Contact Me tag

Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Easter Dresses

I love having two girls to get all dressed up! I also love that it is slowly starting to get warmer outside which means its time for spring dresses and sandals! Right now these are my favorite dresses to put on the girls. And of course they really aren't looking in the picture but I gave up after about 25 pictures of them trying to bug each other.
And don't they just look like the happiest, most fun loving kids ever in this picture?!? Seriously so annoying trying to get pictures of the two of them behaving nicely! Ahhh..memories...Here's to warmer weather and more sun coming our way so we can get some good use out of these spring dresses!! They just don't look as cute with a huge snow jacket covering them!

5 comments:

Lindsey said...

LOL, Sophie has the same dress as the bottom picture, I LOVE it! We also had the same grumpiness trying to take our Easter clothes pictures...

Josh and Michelle said...

so cute all matchy matchy!

Megan Erickson said...

Hot Momma! I need to start thinking about getting my hair done again! Looks good Emily!

Megan Erickson said...

Dang I left that comment on the wrong post! The girls are cute too!

Brooke said...

I love the dresses! And I love your new hair from your other post :)