• Home Tag
  • Familia Tag
  • Amigos Tag
  • Crafty Tag
  • Recipes Tag
  • Contact Me tag

Sunday, March 1, 2009

More Pictures


Friday night my brother Brad drove down from Rexburg to pick up my Mom. He is going home to get the final stuff ready before he leaves for his mission on the 11th of March. Here he is with his two little nieces:

Now that I see this picture it looks like Alexis' isn't so comfortable!! Here is Alexis with her favorite babysitter! My Mom was here for a week and I am seriously missing her! She would stay up with Alexis and just bring her in when it was time to eat and then take her back after I fed her! I am missing that now that Trent and I are doing it alone and she still seems to have days and nights mixed up! Lets just say that last night she was up every hour and a half to eat...not fun!

Other than that not much is going on around here. We are all sleep deprived and trying to get used to having another baby in the house. We are loving every minute of it though and can't get enough of our new little angel.

I think Erika is finally getting used to the fact that Alexis isn't going anywhere and she is asking to hold her more and more. We are still working on being soft with the baby but Erika is doing really well and wants to help with EVERYTHING! Let's just say that we have some pretty funny stories now about Erika being interested in how Alexis eats!!

If you try to get a hold of us and can't this is most likely what we are doing:


9 comments:

Nor Cal Fun & Sun Family said...

Oh...I miss you all so much!! Couldn't get enough of that cute little lexi!!

Hope you get some rest!! We will see you in a few days!!

Guess what....you forgot to add your blog to my family list!!!
I need instructions again!!!

I LOVE YOU!!! MOM

The Kelly Family said...

Congratulations! Alexis is adorable. I love chubby babies!! Holy cow, she was a big baby! I'm glad that you and her are both doing well. I love all the pictures. Erika is such a cute big sister. Take advantage of her wanting to help. I make my kids fetch diapers and throw them away for me. I'm glad that your mom is there to help you, too. Congratulations!!

Josh and Michelle said...

Ahhh, the newborn days! They are so great, but sooo tiring. She is so adorable. That must have been so nice to have your mom have her all night so you could get pretty decent sleep.

Lindsey said...

Oh my goodness, her little face with her hand in that last one is adorable! Good luck, I hope you get some sleep! It is so hard but it really does fly by so quickly.

Tyson and Lauren Davies said...

i love the picture of trent and the two girls..aka the first one. Can't wait to see you guys whenever that might be!

glarcy said...

congrats on her coming 4 days early! I am very relieved for you :)

Ashley Garbe Smith said...

She is SO beautiful! Congrats and hang in there these first few months!

David C Strasser said...

I am so exicted fo you Emily and Trent! She is beautiful! Hope you get some rest in the coming weeks. Congrats again :)
Laura

Ashlie and Tony said...

She looks like such a little love!