• Home Tag
  • Familia Tag
  • Amigos Tag
  • Crafty Tag
  • Recipes Tag
  • Contact Me tag

Saturday, March 28, 2009

Happy Saturday

How come the weekend goes by so fast yet the middle of the week drags on forever? Today has been a fun filled sunny Saturday. This morning I had a meeting at the church for Relief Society so Trent and Erika went to his Grandpa's house and saw the horses and played on the playground.

After my meeting was over we headed to Orem to do a little shopping. I found some way cute shoes for the wedding at a new shoe store in Orem. There were a MILLION pairs of shoes to choose from which was so nice so I ended up with two different pairs. One black and one WAY cute red pair!! I haven't decided which ones to wear yet though I will have to put on a fashion show later and see what ones I like the most.

When we got home I took Erika over to the campground parking lot across the street from our house so she could finally ride her new bike that she got for her birthday over a month ago! She was quite the natural and had fun riding around in circles for the past hour!

5 comments:

Tyson and Lauren Davies said...

well erika looks like she is very happy. I like the picture of you and Alexis. So cute

Tyson and Lauren Davies said...

i am very jealous that i cant see and play with the new baby. she's very beautiful. almost looks like she had as much hair as Erika does now. love you and miss you guys. tell Erika i said hi.

Hill said...

Erika looks like she had a great weekend. cute pictures. Alexis looks like she is growing so fast! And you need to divulge the name of the shoe store, because a girl can never have too many shoes.

Ryan, Natalie and kids said...

I love that necklace! Alexis is a doll and even before I saw your post, I thought she had quite the luscious lips. Looks like you are adjusting great to two kids! Good for you!

PS-I would like to see the red shoes; I love red shoes

Mike and Lisa said...

Ok...you can't just tell us that you got new shoes and not post any pictures!! And where is the new shoe store???