• Home Tag
  • Familia Tag
  • Amigos Tag
  • Crafty Tag
  • Recipes Tag
  • Contact Me tag

Friday, March 27, 2009

Grrr...

So its official...Alexis and Erika are both sick. Erika is easier to deal with she can blow her own nose and cover her mouth when she coughs. Alexis on the other hand a whole different story. The poor thing can hardly breathe and I have to clean out her nose like every couple hours. Curse that sick boy in relief society that had to breathe on my baby and get her sick! The cold weather we have been having the last week I am sure hasn't helped either.

I am ready to be in California where we can wear shorts and sandals and soak in the warm 75 degree weather! Hopefully while I am there I can get some sort of color on my white skin before the wedding! Speaking of wedding does anyone have any suggestions on make-up that will cover up massive dark circles under my eyes? I don't want to look like a zombie in my brothers wedding pictures and currently when I look in the mirror that is what I look like...some un-dead creature.

Last night I finally found the necklace I have been wanting for forever...a little backgound: Ever since I saw the movie Elektra (what 4 years ago?) I have been looking for a necklace like the one that she wore that wasn't $100. Oh yeah and I wanted it to be double sided so that I could have initials on one side and then my kids birth date on the other. Once I found out I was pregnant again I stopped looking because I wanted to wait until Alexis was born so I could have one made with her information as well.

So here is a preview of what my necklace will look like:

Only of course each disc will have my kids initial and then their birthdate on the back and the chain I got is different then the one in the picture below. I am so excited for it and I hope it gets here before I leave for California.

6 comments:

Gayle said...

First, I know that they have "stuff" in the make-up department at the store, but if you would like I am sure I can get some good stuff from my Mary Kay lady. let me know. and second, I LOVE the necklace. I might just have to have one with all my grandkids info. did you order it on line ? And can you just add another charm when another child comes along ?

Unknown said...

I have this necklace because a girl I know makes them here for 35. Let me know if you want her number.

Shari Davis said...

LOVE the necklace!!! And love your crafts! You're so talented! Hope your babies get feeling better. We all were sick about 2 weeks after the boys were born too. Not fun. I was sucking out boogers for forever! Good luck!

Lindsey said...

Sorry about the sick baby, mine is just getting over croup and it SUCKS! Love the necklace, I am obsessed with mine.

Redd family said...

LOVE the necklace! i have a similar one, but each charm was like $35 and then like $10 for the chain....a rip off, but I do LOVE LOVE LOVE it! it doesn't seem so bad when you only have one charm at a time, but 2 or 3....pricey!

Tyra Swensen said...

LOVE the necklace, where did you get it??