Jess didn't want her corn so she gave it to Erika who proceeded to just lick the salt and butter off of it...so disgusting. Oh well it kept her happy for a couple minutes!Things are going well here. My Mom stayed in town with us after the MTC and will be leaving next week. Its so nice to have her here again! Erika is loving having her here too she has gotten so much attention. The poor child has been ignored almost since her sister was born. The other night I was tucking her into bed and laid down to read her a story and she looks at me and says "You're going to read me a story? Oh thank you Mom" Melts my heart. Its hard though to make sure I am giving her the attention she needs with a 2 week old that likes to eat every 2 hours! The other day though I got out the art stuff and let her paint and make a mess in the kitchen and she was in heaven! It kept her quite and entertained for a couple hours too so that was really nice!



On a total random note...I don't know if I mentioned this earlier but while I was still in the hospital with her we had all sorts of nurses comment to us about how Alexis had the most kissable lips...luscious lips...pouty lips...even one nurse said she had lips like Angelina Jolie. Here is a picture of her that really shows her lips off!







6 comments:
that tshirt erika is wearing is the cutest ever! haha just kidding. I am sure Tyson will get a kick out of it when he sees the picture. GO ARMY!!!! both your girls are so stinkin cute. Can't wait till I get to meet Alexis
Man, she does have some hot lips. Thats adorable. It is hard to give the older ones all the attention they want. especially when you have a 6 year old that still thinks she needs mommy to play with her comstantly!
Erika's pig tails are so cute! I should come see your new baby too....
You have a cute family Emily. I have been reading some of your other posts and I can't help but feel a little jealous of your family. You guys are so close and do so much together. Next time I see you I want to talk to you about growing up and what you thought of your parents parenting style. Tell your mom she looks beautiful. Adorable baby too!
i was going to say something about the shirt, but lauren already did. im glad erika supports me. i miss you guys. cant wait to get back in the states. tell erika i love her
tyson
Alexis is so cute I'm sure that Erika loves having a new baby too. Thanks on the congrats I will definalty have to take you up on that offer though, I don't see how people can have 6 kids and still function and I only have one. Did you see Aurora's head last night? It's turned blue today and she is still holding ice on it I will have to post a picture of it, its a good thing kids are tough!
Post a Comment