Where has the past month gone and why didn't the last month I was pregnant go this fast?!? I can't believe Alexis is 1 month old already!! Here are some pictures I took of her on her big day!


She started crying because she was starving after church and I was just bugging her snapping pictures!! She really is such a good baby though. She rarely cries and when she gets up in the middle of the night and is hungry she just makes this cute grunting noise and if I ignore her too long she starts growling at me. She is starting to make more sounds now and will coo. Erika calls her a kitty cat because she sort of meows. Sounds more like we are raising a little animal than a child!
We took Alexis to church for the first time on Sunday so everyone could ooh and ahh over her. Then in Relief Society one lady sat right next to me with her snotty coughing baby and let her baby crawl all over us. I kept moving down seats so her little boy wouldn't cough up a lung on Alexis and she kept scooting down when other people came in and would end up right next to me again...seriously made me annoyed! Lets just hope that Alexis doesn't get sick. Oh and Erika came home from nursery and has a runny nose and cough...awesome! 
Alexis always is sticking out her tongue...its so cute!
Erika and I made a countdown chain until we go to Disneyland last week. She is really excited and asks everyday when we are going to "Dineyland" so this chain has helped her stop asking me every morning!
Here is a picture of Alexis smiling too..so cute! Of course it was the "I just messed my pants and I feel so much better now" kind of smile but hey I will take it!
Also if Alexis gets anywhere near Trent's face she goes right for his nose and starts sucking on it! Really cute if you ask me!
Other than sleeping and eating not much is going on around our household. I am trying to get everything ready and situated before we leave for California next week. Eriak, Alexis and I will be in California for pretty much the whole month of April. Poor Trent has to stay and work but he gets to fly to California and visit us every weekend (Thanks Mom and Dad!!) so that will be nice. I am sure he is looking forward to getting a full nights rest for once though when we leave!







9 comments:
I can't believer how much she looks like Erika!
Are you missing us at work? ROTFL!
Oh my gosh!! These pictures are so cute! Alexis is seriously adorable! And I can't believe she's already a month old!
I'm gonna come down and go to Disneyland! Ok? Deal! Forget school.
She is so cute, I can see now that she does look like Erika! Have fun at Disneyland, we are jealous!
She does look alot like Erika and so cute and happy it looks like. I am in that stage now of a month taking forever and I have a feeling its only going to get worse, oh well I guess and Aurora will be jealous Erika is going to Disneyand!
YOU're going to Disneyland. I am so jealous. I love love love disneyland and ty doesnt seem to get why? haha Hopefully I can come up and see you guys when you are in california for a minute...but if you'll be busy with your family dont worry about it cause I can always see you in May!
love and miss you guys
oh forgot to say....Alexis is adorable, and she looks like Erika's sister.
Alexis is so cute! She does look so much like Erika. You guys make beautiful babies! Congrats again!
Alexis is such a cute baby Emily! We can hardly wait to see her. Great idea on making a chain count down for Disneyland for Erika! I should make one for my girls!! They are getting really excited too! See you in a couple of weeks! Hugs...Cynthia
She is so dang cute. I know you guys are so excited to go to sunny CA. Have I told you that you are going to gone for way to long. I am not sure if I can stand to not see the kids for that long. Don't get me wrong, we love you and Trent but you guys don't let me kiss your cheeks. And for some reason I can only get ths kids to tell me that they love me the most. LOL REally I hope you have a great time.
Post a Comment