
Next on the list was bows/headbands. I am not sure how I am going to do Erika's hair yet but I know I want some kind of bow for her hair so I am going to make a couple different sizes and then just take them all down with me. Depending on how it goes with the rest of the bows I might make some for Jess's nieces as well and just throw them in...if they use them great if not you can never have enough bows right? Here is Alexis wearing her bow/headband. Her bow might be a little large so I might make a smaller one for her too. I burned all my fingertips off making this one so who knows how the rest of the night will go!
ahhh my little sweet cheeks
Here are pictures of the shoes I got last weekend as requested...I'm so in love with the red ones!

We are so excited to go to Cali and see all the family...and for the warm weather! Sunday was a total blizzard so after church the 3 girls got into our pj's and climbed into my bed and watched movies all afternoon.

Hope everyone is having a good week so far!







8 comments:
cute stuff. I love the red ones too, they get my vote.
I love the big bow on Lexi.. Looks so good! and I vote the red ones as well!
Where do you find the time to do all of this? I am amazed.
Ah I love the picture of all you together on the bed! How fun :) I'm so excited you get to go home for a visit! The weather here is GREAT! Both shoes are super cute
nice shoes!
p.s. thanks for liking my april fools joke. You can rest easy...I hope.
aww the bracelets are sooooo cute! i love them! and that bow is adorable! but emily please dont hurt yourself to badly! haha cant wait to see everyone!
haha thanks for the picture comment! it agrees with me cause I put the nicest pic up! haha
I will work on the belly shot.
Alexis is so cute! And I love your red shoes. I've tried to make bows for my girls, but they never turn out great. So I just make flower clips instead because it is easier. Have fun in Cali. If your there for Easter, maybe we'll see you.
Post a Comment