• Home Tag
  • Familia Tag
  • Amigos Tag
  • Crafty Tag
  • Recipes Tag
  • Contact Me tag

Friday, October 24, 2008

Tag Time

Haven't done one of these in a while...enjoy! Happy Friday everyone...wohoo!!


8 Things...

8 TV shows I like to watch...
1. CSI: Las Vegas
2. Chuck
3. Amazing Race
4. Desperate Housewives
5. SNL...more specifically anything with Kristin Wigg
6. Criminal Minds
7. Las Vegas
8. Hells Kitchen

8 Things that happened Yesterday....
1. Woke up tired as usual
2. Went to Work
3. Went to my G-parents up in PG
4. Ate dinner at Cafe Rio
5. Ate cookies that my family sent to us
6. Took Erika on a walk to get the mail with her dressed as Tinker bell and in slippers and a snow coat
7. Talked to my family
8. Took my unisom and passed out watching The Swiss Family Robison


8 Favorite Places to Eat...
1. In-n-Out
2. PF Changs
3. Chilis
4. Cafe Rio
5. Olive Garden
6. Los Hermanos
7. Pizza Factory
8. Boston Market

8 Things I'm Looking Forward to...
1. This baby to get here!
2. It finally being the weekend
3. Tyson & Lauren's Going Away Party Saturday
4. Seeing my family again
5. Turkey Day
6. Christmas
7. Having Baby #2
8. Did I already mention this baby getting out of me?

8 Things on my Wish List...
1. Being debt free
2. A problem free pregnancy
3. Easy labor
4. Hardwood floors upstairs everywhere but bedrooms
5. A completely organized and beautiful craft room
6. A new house with a big fenced backyard
7. A vacation to somewhere exotic for just Trent and I
8. New furniture set for upstairs living room

8 people I Tag...
Anybody who feels like playing along...

2 comments:

Lindsey said...

Desperate Housewives, that show kills me, and Jake likes it too!

Emily Frame said...

kristen wiig. that lady kills me.