
And of course we had to tease our poor child by putting the pumpkin guts in her hands!

Finally Trent talked her into putting her hand inside the pumpkin and scoop out the guts using the little shovel. At first she was fine as long as her hand wouldn't touch anything except the shovel. After a while she was digging the guts out with her bare hands! I didn't get any pictures of it but when I get the pictures from Trent's Mom I will post them on here. 

I got the idea from Jen's blog to have Erika paint a pumpkin. It was too cold to strip her down last night and let her paint away so we did it today when I got home from work. She had so much fun and painted both pumpkins in like 5 minutes! I don't know why I bothered putting the colors in separate bowls ...she just mixed them all together!



I asked her to smile for me and this is what I got...what a retard! Oh well at least she was looking at the camera! I hope that some of our family pictures turned out okay...Erika is a pain to make smile for pictures! We are lucky if she is even looking straight at the camera!
Trent carved a pretty cool looking cat face and the word "Boo" like I said earlier when I get pictures from his Mom I will post pictures of all the pumpkins that everyone did! It was a lot of fun to sit and watch everyone carve their pumpkins!






3 comments:
I think carving pumpkins might possibly be my very favorite tradition! So much fun.
Ummm okay I love the pumpkins, but your baby reader says that you have had your baby! and has a legth and everything!
You make me want to carve (or paint!) a pumpkin! How fun! What great memories for Erika too!
Post a Comment