Last night all the girls went out to dinner to Wingers and then since Erika was the only kid around Nanny let her go to Kmart and pick out a toy. I don't know what happened but Erika is now obsessed with Barbie's. Obsessed is actually an understatement. A couple weeks ago we got her the new Barbie Diamond Castle movie or whatever its called. BIG MISTAKE....so annoying! It would actually be alright if they didn't sing a song every 2 seconds. Erika LOVES it though and is constantly singing and dancing along with it. She loves it because she gets to sit in her tent in her room and watch it on the portable DVD player! Little does she know that I only does this because I can shut her door and don't have to listen to the movie myself!
Anyways...back to Barbie's. We got her just a cheap $4 one from Barbie and she takes it everywhere. She has it sitting on her bed and she is constantly talking to it and making the Barbie dance and sing. It's actually quite cute. So last night when she got to pick out a toy what do you think she got...yep...a Barbie! Its actually a Cinderella Barbie that you put in the tub and her hair and outfit change colors. So cool...So last night she took a LONG bubble bath and played Mermaids with her new Barbie.




Today we got invited to a Bow Party at the new babysitters house. I told Erika that we were going to a party at Belle's house and she kept saying "Mom lets go to Belle's birthday party" she couldn't get it out of her head that it wasn't a birthday party! She soon caught on though when there were only adults at this birthday party and tables lined with bows!

I got some cute clips that will fit in Erika's lack of hair and Erika even picked out a headband for her baby sister. The second we walked in Erika ran over to one table and said "Mom I want these ones" Can you guess what they were?
Of course...they're Minnie Mouse! Erika had a death grip on them and wouldn't let me set them on the table to pay for them! I also got some other cute ones (like the cupcake ones above) When I put them in Erika's hair she kept moving her head around and saying "Look Mom I'm pretty with bows"Now we are back home for nap time (more for me than Erika!) and to do some cleaning...maybe...highly doubtful! Maybe just more movie watching and veggie on the couch! Its what we do best when the boys are away!






6 comments:
That's too cute. I hate, hate, hate those barbies by the way, they are SO annoying. Sophie has two of them, and they are terrible. Cute bows, someone is really creative.
Oh the days of only 1 child, enjoy it while it lasts... I could have given Liam away today, he was so naughty! Laughing about Diamond Castle, I normally think the Barbie movies are funny because they are so dramatic, but this one sounds like an EFY soundtrack LOL!
I want a deer widows weekend :(
But I'm stuck down here working! Maybe next weekend I can make Tyson do everything on his own and have a party with my friends and see how much the boy likes that! hahah jk
can't wait to see you guys again soon!
COngratulations on having another little girl! That's exciting, and so economical :) Erika will love having a little sister to play with. I love those bows you got, too. So cute!
Hooray for more girls...way fun! Except for more barbie stuff...my little neighbor girl watches Princess Ro and 12 dancing princess stuff and I actually like the music, but the graphics are so scary to me. Anyway, congrats and I am so glad this pregnancy is easier than Erika's!
I love the Minnie Mouse bows!!Where can I get some?
Post a Comment