• Home Tag
  • Familia Tag
  • Amigos Tag
  • Crafty Tag
  • Recipes Tag
  • Contact Me tag

Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Emm Eye See, Kay Eee Wye, Emm Oh, Ewe Ess Eee!

I mentioned a couple weeks ago that Erika wanted to be blue for Halloween. Well I am happy to update you to let you know that she has changed her mind. She has decided that she wants to be Minnie Mouse...and she has her little heart set on it! The past couple weeks I have gone to a bunch of different costume stores looking for a costume and I couldn't find anything that was halfway decent looking and under $50-60 so I was pretty frustrated. I told my Mom and she said she would keep her eyes open for places in California for a Minnie Mouse costume. Well she called me on Saturday to tell me she found one...and on sale! Today when Erika and I got the mail Erika had a package addressed to her!

Here she is trying on her cute little costume! She was so excited to put on yellow shoes and a pretty dress! The outfit even comes with cute little white and black gloves for her to wear too! I didn't let her rip those open so that they stay nice and white and clean (and together!) until Halloween!

I have a video too of her opening up her package and ripping everything out but it won't load and I am ready for bed so you will just have to wait until tomorrow maybe!! Sorry Mom and Dad I know I said I would get it up today!

11 comments:

Hill said...

How freaking cute is that. I just got Am's Cinderella costume in the mail, but she wasn't nearly as excited about it as Erika was.

Tyson and Lauren Davies said...

That costume is probably one of the best disney ones I have seen for kids. How stinkin cute.

her hair is getting so long! thanks for the support. congrats is in order! haha can't wait to see you all next week!

The Fab 4 From Washington said...

Oh what a cute little Minnie Mousse Erika is! You gotta love Grandmas! They always come through for us don't they! Halloween is one of my very favorite holidays. Now that our girls are older and don't need costumes anymore it's a little sad for me! Enjoy these fun years Emily when your kids are still young and you can go costume shopping for them! Happy Halloween!

Stephanie Salmon said...

Way cute costume! I love the shoes.

Tyson and Lauren Davies said...

haha i just realized the fish tank is gone???!!! when did that finally leave?

Erika is def getting trained on having pictures taken all the time from nanny to mom! hehe

Elmer Family said...

I love it!! Way cute!

Gayle said...

That dress is so cute. I have a feeling that it will be wore out before Halloween. But that is OK.. might as well get some use out of it, because it will be to little for next year and I am sure that little man Davies is not going to want to wear it. LOL
P.S. that one is for Dad

Sara said...

Freaking Awesome!!! She looks so VERY VERY CUTE

The Kelly Family said...

Cute costume! I took my kids to Target and let them pick out their costumes this year. Brinley wanted to be a cheerleader and Maddie chose Snow White. Halloween is fun when you have little kids!

Anonymous said...

so cute!!!
Kristie and family

Ashlie and Tony said...

She is definitely cuteness overload. She will be the most adorable kid out there on Halloween!!